Remote access capabilities through your iPhone? With the TeamViewer app, you can use your Apple iPhone or iPod touch and iPad from any location to access computers and control them remotely.
This app allows you to provide instant support to customers or co-workers or administer unattended computers from the iOS Devices. You can control the mouse on the remote computer using touch control. In addition, a complete keyboard is also available.
Features of the App:
- Remotely access unattended computers.
- Conveniently control remote computers using the iPhone multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom, change monitor.
- Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows.
- Remotely reboot the computer.
- Automatically adjust the screen resolution of the remote computer.
- Overview of computers that are online via the integrated Partner list.
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers.
- Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
The Free version of TeamViewer has exactly the same features as the Pro version. However, the license of the Free version is intended for private use only. The TeamViewer app is available for download in the iTunes App Store. Download the app today and test TeamViewer on your iPhone or iPod touch!
TeamViewer Pro is intended for commercial use and The Free version is available for non-commercial users.
- For iPhone – Free Version | Pro Version
- For iPad – Free Version | Pro Version
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android