Activator has an important role to play when it comes to functioning of many of the Cydia items. Using this gesture control tweak one can easily customize device controls. The latest to benefit from Activator is Rapid Links.
Rapid Links is a Cydia tweak that takes advantage from the gesture control. It allows users to create a list of their favorite URLs and access them from anywhere in iOS by simply carrying out a selected Activator gesture. This shortens the task of opening your Safari browser, tapping the address bar and then entering the URL of your favorite websites to open them. All you need to do is apply a simple gesture and use it to access them from a single place.
How to use RapidLinks?
- Get the RapidLinks tweak. It is available in the ModiMyi repo of the Cydia store
- Once you get it and install it on your iPhone or iPad, the tweak will add a configurable menu in the stock Settings app.
- Then, all you need to do is setup the tweak. The setup too is pretty simple and takes no time. Just enter the web addresses of the websites in the URL fields. RapidLinks allows adding up to 5 URLs to its menu.
- Please check if you have entered addresses of the websites in http:// format otherwise, links won’t work. So, ensure that you have entered the address of a website with http:// in the beginning.
- When done, choose the desired Activation method from the first menu located in the option list. The time-saving Cydia tweak offers variety of activation methods so it is entirely up to you which one you need for the tweak.
- Lastly, tap the ‘Apply’ button and wait for your idevice to respring.
Now, you are in a position to easily access the URL shortcut list from anywhere. RapidLinks is a time-saving and useful Cydia tweak, available as a free download. Have you used RapidLinks? Do leave us with your thoughts on it. If you would like to get Activator, refer to our post – How to Customize your iPhone with Gestures and Shortcuts. The application is very simple to get as you do not have to add any repos separately. It can be found in the ‘BigBoss Repo’, already present under Repo List by default.