I became fan of this super cool Android app at the first look on it. Its a fully loaded, fully functional Swiss Army Knife for your Android Phone.
Optimize Tool Box is a productivity app which has 15 functions to organize, optimize, personalize and to manage your smartphone in a smart way.
This powerful app has 9 sections, 15 functions and these powerful and comprehensive tools form a 360 angle protection for your Smartphone, which can always keep your Smartphone in the best state!
Here is the list of top 15 features of this app:
- System scan: Provide full scan for your mobile phone. One click to optimize Installed apps, Auto start apps, Running apps and Cache. Show CPU, RAM, ROM,SD, Signal, Speed, and Battery status.
- Apps sort: Custom category for your apps to manage easily.
- General and advanced settings: Quick access to set ring mode, volume control, input settings, screen rotation, WIFI, Bluetooth, security, APN and so on.
- Widget：Add widget to homescreen, easy to switch WIFI, Bluetooth, airplane mode, auto rotate, cache cleaner and much more.
- Startup manager: Clean useless apps when startup, which can free memory, speed up running speed and save power.
- Uninstaller: Support batch uninstall unwanted apps .
- Installer: Install apk files from SD card.
- Sort apps: Easy find apps to uninstall by installed time, size, or name .
- Program manager: Display all running apps and services, kill unwanted running apps and running service. Ignore list can protect fatal apps and services.
- Cache cleaner: One click to delete all cache to free more memory.
- Message clear: List all your messages, contacts and strangers. one click to delete messages..
- File explorer: Manage mobile phone and SD card files: view, send, move, copy, rename, delete and add files.
- Power monitor : Monitor running apps’ battery status. Huge power consumptive apps can be sorted out and killed.
- Power save: Adjust screen brightness, timeout, turn off WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, auto-sync, background data.
- Device information: Display mobile phone’s information such like CPU, model, RAM, SD card, memory, screen, operator, network type, IMEI, roaming status, system version, and kernel version.
And the best part is of the app that it is available for free to download and install from Android App Market.