Most of us have two SIM, and even with that, sometimes you might not be reachable. You have two options here. Either set up call forwarding for one SIM to another SIM or share your second number with everyone. If that’s a personal number, call forwarding is a way to go. In this guide, we will share how to activate call forwarding & waiting in Mi Phones with MIUI.
Activate call forwarding & waiting in Mi Phones with MIUI
While call waiting is useful to get notified about incoming calls while you are already busy with another call, call waiting helps in multiple scenarios. Right from being unreachable to when you missed attending calls.
Activate call forwarding in Mi Phones with MIUI
- Open Settings > System Apps (App settings)
- Then tap on Call Settings > Call Forward Settings
- Here you choose between multiple scenarios like Busy, Unreachable, Did not answer and so on.
- Tap on it, and then add a number to which the call should be forwarded to.
- Save, and close.
In case you have done this before on another phone, but with the same SIM (phone number), the number is retained with the operator.
Activate call waiting in Mi Phones with MIUI
In the same Call Settings menu, you have a dedicated option for call waiting. Tap on it, and it will query with the operator about the status of the service. If you find it turned off, just toggle the option on. Next time you get a call during a call, you will hear the beep.
Call forwarding, call waiting, call barring, etc are very common now. It is available as a basic free service in most of the countries. However, always make sure that the policies did not change recently, and you know if it’s paid or free.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android