Xiaomi’s latest device Redmi Note 6 Pro comes up with highly upgraded camera compared to its predecessor the Redmi Note 5 Pro. In this post, we will share Redmi Note 6 Pro camera tips and tricks.
Best Redmi Note 6 Pro Camera Tips and Tricks
The comes with a double dual camera, 12MP plus 5MP rear, and 20MP plus 2MP front-facing camera. It’s not just the hardware part that makes this camera better. There are many things we can do with the software of the camera. So in this article, we look at some of the Redmi Note 6 Pro camera tips and tricks.
Independent focus and exposure mode
In the auto mode of the camera, we get to choose between a good focus point or a good exposure point for taking pics. The Redmi Note 6 Pro in its manual mode allows us to separate these two. It lets you bring up little more professional feel to our photos. To do this:
- Open your camera app and select manual mode.
- Now you will be seeing a white circle on the screen. It is your focus and exposure point.
- Click on this circle and swipe to any side and you can see 2 circles, one yellow and other white.
- Now you can move these 2 circles to different points and have different exposure point and focus point to your photos.
Floating camera button
We may find it difficult to tap on the camera shutter button in the camera in some cases. Most frequently when using the phone using a single hand to take photos. Xiaomi solves this issue by providing us an option to use a floating camera button.
Then we can take a photo by clicking anywhere space on the screen as our choice. To enable this, just click on the camera shutter button and swipe upwards. You will find a transparent circle in the viewfinder. Now you can click on the transparent circle to take pictures.
Manual camera settings
Different people like to take pictures and videos with different color contrast saturation and sharpness at different times. Xiaomi, for such users, gives and options to choose the color contrast saturation and sharpness of your picture manually. You can easily find the options to change these in the camera settings.
Saved Camera Settings
This feature allows the camera to save the previously used settings of the camera and open the camera with these settings after every minimizing and restarting of the camera app. To enable this, follow the below steps.
Open the camera app, go to camera settings > toggle save the previous mode on/off.
Volume button options
Xiaomi allows us to use the volume button for different uses of our choice other than shutter button for taking pictures. We can change the volume control button to zoom in/zoom out option, shutter button or volume up/down key.
To change these go to camera settings > volume button functions.
Real-time filters for videos
Xiaomi allows us to take 10s videos with real-time filters. Even though this feature is not available for longer videos, it works fine for all the social media people out there. To use this feature, first, open the camera app. Then switch to take short videos to click on the filters (a three-circle icon on top). Then select your preferred filter.
All these are some of the camera features and tricks you have to go through if you are using a Redmi Note 6 pro. If you were a Note 5 pro user, most of the features you used in that device should work in the Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android