Apple Watch Series 4 is no more a small timepiece tied to a strap worn on one’s wrist. It’s a serious fitness tool! So, if you’ve just bought a shiny Smartwatch hoping it will help you in getting a toned body or chiseled look, here is how to begin workout with Apple Watch Series 4
It is now easy to meet your fitness goal and keep going with the new Workout app. With this app, you can see your key metrics while you work out. Let’s see how to start a workout with the new Apple Watch Series 4.
Steps to begin workout with Apple Watch Series 4
- Assuming you are wearing the smartwatch, open the Workout app and select the workout (walking, running, cycling, etc.) that best matches what you’re doing.
- Now, to set a goal, tap the 3 dots menu as seen in the image above and wait for few seconds.
- To begin your work out session, say something like “Hey Sir, go for a five-mile walk”. To add another type of workout without ending your session:
- Open the Workout app
- Swipe right, then tap the plus icon.
- When your Apple Watch senses that you’re working out, it will gently tap you on the wrist and try to confirm the action.
- Your Apple Watch will also tap you every mile or kilometer to shows updates on the screen.
- Once you’ve finished, swipe right and then tap the X button to end your workout session. A cool feature here is if you forget to end your workout the Apple Watch will tap you on the wrist and ask if you’re done.
- To pause a workout, swipe right, then tap the Pause button. Alternatively, you can press both the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time. To resume, press both buttons again.
At the end of the workout, you will get details of calories burnt, and related stats of your workout. You can also see details of your heartbeat stats. If you need detailed stats, you can launch the Health app and sync with your watch.
This way you can keep a track of your calorie burn and get the most out of your new fitness pal to live a healthier lifestyle.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android