The Apple iPhone 11 series of Smartphones are definitely trending all over the world. As per the latest reports, Apple has already increased the production of the iPhone 11 due to huge demand.
One of the prime concerns people have while buying the new iPhone 11 is about how they can perform data transfer to new iPhone. Well, if you are upgrading from an older iPhone, this should not be a problem for you.
However, people who choose to switch to a new iPhone from an Android device will have to painstakingly transfer data to new iPhone.
Most of us have lots of pictures, contacts, documents, etc. stored on our phones and copying them manually to a new phone is definitely a headache. However, if you are interested in buying the new Apple iPhone 11 and concerned about how to switch data to the new iPhone, then today we are here with a guide that will help you perform data transfer to the new iPhone 11 without any hassles.
How to Switch Data to the New iPhone 11 from Your Android Device?
Method 1: Using Apple Move to iOS App
Apple has unveiled its official Android app named “Move to iOS” which lets you conduct data transfer to the new iPhone 11.
For those who do not know how to switch data to the new iPhone using the Move to iOS Android app, below are the steps you need to follow.
- Download and install Move to iOS app on your Android device from here.
- Connect both your Android and iOS device to a WiFi network.
- On the setup screen of your iPhone 11, under the “Apps & Data” section, click on the option that says “Move Data from Android”.
- Launch the Move to iOS app on your Android device. Click on the “Continue” button and then click on “Agree” after reading the terms & conditions.
- To continue with the transfer, click on the “Next” button placed at the top right corner of the app screen within the “Find Your Code” screen.
- On your iPhone 11, click on the “Continue” button and wait until code appears on the screen.
- Enter the code displayed on the iPhone 11 on the space provided within the Move to iOS app on your Android device.
- Select the content from your Android device that you wish to transfer to the new iPhone 11.
- After selecting the desired content, click on “Next” and wait until the transfer completes.
That’s all. Provided you have enough space on your iPhone 11, all selected data will be copied.
Method 2: Using dr.fone – Switch Software
Even though the Move to an iOS application is officially developed by Apple, it comes with several limitations.
Only 7 file types are supported by the application and you need to have a WiFi connection to transfer data, which can exhaust your FUP if you have limited internet bandwidth.
Dr.fone – Switch is a software available for both Windows and macOS operating systems that allows you to migrate data to the new iPhone 11 easily. To give you a better idea of the tool, below are the key features of dr.fone – Switch:
- Support For All Major File Types: This software has support for 15 most commonly used file formats that are supported by all iPhone models.
- No Internet Required: One of the best features of dr.fone – Switch is that no internet is required for data transfer. All the data is moved via USB transfer.
- Support for Latest OS Version: Supports the latest Android and iOS versions including Android 10 and iOS 13.
- Works with All Android Devices: With support for over 8000 Android smartphones and tablets, you can guarantee successful data transfer from any Android device.
- Transfer Photos from Android to iOS: Easily move all the photos from your Android device to the latest iPhone 11.
- 1-click Transfer: No lengthy procedures or steps, just a single click, and all your data will be moved to the iPhone.
- High-Speed Transfer: Complete the data transfer in under 3 minutes.
Below are the steps to follow to complete data transfer to the new iPhone using dr.fone – Switch software.
- Download and install dr.fone – Switch for Windows from here or for macOS from here.
- Launch the software and click on the “Switch” option.
- Connect both your Android device and iPhone 11 to the computer.
- Both the devices will be recognized and listed within the dr.fone – Switch window.
- Pick the files you wish to copy from your Android device to your iPhone 11.
- Click on the “Start Transfer” button.
And that’s all. Wait for the transfer to complete and once done, all the data from your Android device will be migrated to your brand new iPhone 11.
We hope that you found this article on how to perform data transfer to the new iPhone using Apple Move to iOS app or dr.fone – Switch software informative. In case of any doubts, feel free to leave a comment below and we will definitely help you out.