Samsung launched their latest flagship phablet, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 last month along with the Galaxy Skin in Fortnite. The South Korean Manufacturer in partnership with Epic Games announced that a custom-made exclusive Fortnite Galaxy Skin recently. They announced that it will be made available to every customer who pre-books the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4.
Now the devices have been released. But we found that those who haven’t pre-booked the device also gets access to the skin as the game progresses. This is due to the aggressive requests from the fans around the globe. Once you have claimed your Galaxy skin using a Note 9 or Tab S4 device, you should be able to use it in any device or platform your epic account is linked to.
Steps to Get the Galaxy Skin in Fortnite for Android
You should understand that the Samsung has limited the exclusive Galaxy skin offer to single skin per device. Users won’t be able to just log in to your Epic Games account from someone’s Note 9 device and claim the exclusive skin. You can do that only if that user has not claimed the offer yet. If he/she has already redeemed the offer, you won’t be able to get this skin.
So make sure either you own or buy your own Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4 device. Otherwise, you should have someone who is willing to let you use his device to sign in to your Epic Games account. Here are the steps to claim your free Fortnite skin, follow them carefully:
- First, Download and install the Fortnite App from Galaxy Apps Store (Do not install the app from Google Play Store).
- Next, login to the game with your Epic Games account if you already have one, or create a new account.
- Once the game starts running, play three games of Fortnite on the device and select “Return to lobby” after every game. Whether you win or lose doesn’t matter. Just make sure you return to lobby to make sure your game counts towards the three games.
Now you have completed all the necessary steps. Now you will have to wait for at least 24-48 hours. Then you will receive a “Gift Box” with the exclusive Fortnite Galaxy Skin in the lobby. Tap on the box to open it and add the Skin to your account.
Once you have added the skin to your account, you can access your Epic account through any other device or platform and use the Galaxy skin on that device. Fortnite is currently available for a limited number of devices only. Other compatible Samsung devices include the Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8 Plus, S9 / S9 Plus, Note 8, Tab S3 and S4 tablets. If you don’t have a Samsung device, the best way to get Fortnite on Android right now is to sign up for Epic’s beta through its website.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android