Most of us are really into Snapchat. We can watch short videos. Also, we can reach our fans with short video clips. But you can only view them for a certain moment. So, whenever you want to watch it again, there is literally no way within the app. There are no options to download videos too. In this article, we describe you how to download and save Snapchat videos on Android Android smartphone easily.
How to save Snapchat videos on Android
There are many ways available as third-party apps to download and save videos from Snapchat on Android smartphone. Here are some of the best, favorite ways to download Snapchat videos.
If it is just a photo, you can take screenshots with ease. But the issue is the user will get a notification that you just made a screenshot of his story, which is quite unfair for many. So, it is recommended to use third-party apps or services to save the same without knowing anyone. However, we have some other ways too. Checkout every one of them below.
You can screen capture your smartphone screen and open the Snapchat app. But there is a significant chance that the external sound from the microphone will also get interrupted. So, you must be careful in choosing the screen recording apps, that it must have a system sound capturing mechanism. One of the best among the list is “AZ Screen Recorder.” But, there is also a bigger chance that the Snapchat finds it and sends the user that you recorded the story.
Here is how to save Snapchat stories using AZ Screen Recorder app on your Android smartphone.
- Install the AZ SCreen Recorder from Google Play Store and open the app.
- Tap on Record button to start screen capturing after granting the required permissions.
- Go to Snapchat stories and watch the entire video to record. The app will also capture the sound too.
- After finishing recording, tap on stop button in the floating panel.
- Return to the app and choose Edit.
- Trim the video with the required part.
You can save every Snapchat stories, whether it is photo or video, on your Android smartphones with screen recording apps.
SnapSaver for Snapchat
SnapSaver is one of the most useful apps available currently that can be used to save videos from the Snapchat app. You can download images and videos from anyone’s Snapchat profile on your device. The app is also another screen recording software that just captures whatever comes to your display. So, the stories also need to be recorded manually using SnapSaver for Snapchat. Here is how to save Snapchat videos using the app.
- Open SnapSaver for Snapchat on your Android smartphone.
- Choose the story or video you want to save.
- Tap on the record button to start screen recording the story.
The app also lets you take screenshots and screen recording anonymously, say developers.
Please note that the Snapchat may block screen capturing. So, you will not be able to record it every time. Also, there is a chance that the users might get notified that you recorded. Hope you found this helpful.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android