Search Engine Optimization is the tough work for someone and simple for the rest. You will find it hard while implementing, but, if you follow these rules, then you will get a better position in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
The term SEO is also over-hyped. What is of paramount importance is the quality of your content. These SEO tips will only give you the much required nudge to get betters SERPs.
- Post a user-friendly and easily readable unique content. Weave your article around any particular “keyword”. Do not forget to make that article interesting to humans, instead of writing for search engines.
- Your “keyword” should be placed on your post title. And your blog’s theme should contain
tag for its title. If it is not built in
tag, then you should make one of your “keyword” placed in the article as
- It is better to have your “keyword” in <h2> and <h3> tag along with <h1> tag. You can use this “keywords” in the sub headings of your article or blog post.
- Make your “keyword” bold, italics and underlined. It will attract the Search engine crawlers and it confirms that your article is providing much information about the particular “keyword”.
- Try and post minimum of 3o0 words in your article. Small articles may not get that much attention from search engines.
- It is always best to insert your “keyword” in the first sentence of the article. It will provide more weight to your article.
- You should interlink your posts with the particular “keyword”, which should point towards the related topic in your other posts. Example, if you are writing about “android” then your link should target your old post about “android” only.
- You should use your “keyword” in the image title and Alt tags of your post’s image. If you give the caption including your “keyword”, then it will provide more weight.
- While following the above 8 points, you should not forget about the “keyword stuffing”. It means, inserting your keywords all around your article. Search engine bots will reject your post and it might ban you. Your post should contain lesser or equal to 6% of “keyword”. If it is more than this, then this will be referred as “keyword stuffing”.
- Finally, you may try to write your post with 2 or more “keywords”. But, beware of the “keyword stuffing”. Write genuine content and if you copy paste from any other blogs, then your blog may sink to the bottom of the search engine rankings.
This article will definitely be helpful to bloggers. If you are a blogger and you are not getting the traffic from search engine as expected, try these methods. If you have any queries, then please post a comment.