Launcher apps for Android OS are beneficial in customizing the smartphone UI to an extent. But, most of them do not support making custom edits to the lock screen of the smartphone. Well, Microsoft Launcher on Android now got it covered. The new edition now allows users to set Lock screen wallpaper using Microsoft Launcher, and lock images as well.
You can apply the wallpapers to your smartphone lock screen in various ways. But here is the Microsoft Launcher way to do it.
How to set Lock screen wallpaper using Microsoft Launcher
Microsoft released the Arrow Launcher a couple of years ago on Google Play Store with lightweight features and unique experience. Not many features were available. But later, the company updated the app with astounding features including the Bing daily wallpaper and a new name “Microsoft Launcher.” It comes with inbuilt features to let you switch the lock screen and homepage wallpapers easily. There are several ways you can change your lock screen wallpaper using Microsoft Launcher.
Set Single image wallpaper
If you want to set one single image as a static wallpaper until you change manually next time, go through the below steps.
- Open Microsoft Launcher.
- Navigate to the app setting from the app or Home screen. While entering from the home screen, press and hold the window until the launcher setup pops out. Now, tap launcher settings.
- Choose “Change wallpaper.”
- Tap on Select a wallpaper > Choose an image from your gallery or the Bing repository under the Single Wallpaper category.
- Tap on “Select this image” and choose “Lock screen only” and then tap Apply.
Now the selected image will appear on your lock screen.
Bing Wallpaper of the day
Using Bing Wallpaper of the day, you can get dynamic wallpapers each day. When the smartphone goes online, the launcher will automatically download and apply the wallpaper with magnificent images each day.
- Go to launcher settings > Change wallpaper.
- Tap on “Set up a wallpaper rotation.”
- Tap the drop-down menu next to the “Wallpaper Source” and select Bing Wallpaper.
- Toggle on the Bing daily wallpaper button just below.
Custom wallpaper slideshow
Apart from the Bing picture of the day wallpaper slideshow, you can also define a set of images to rotate every day, so you won’t have to switch between your favorite wallpapers from your gallery every day. Here is how you can do it.
- Open the Microsoft Launcher settings and tap on Change Wallpaper option at the top.
- Select Set up a wallpaper rotation.
- Now, Change the wallpaper source to “My Photos.”
- Tap on “Turn on rotating wallpaper” and choose appropriate images from your gallery. You can also browse your smartphone storage directories to find the right pictures. You can add up to 30 images on a row, which would be enough to rotate on a whole month.
- After selecting, you can also delete, edit or add images to the list anytime.
These are the best ways to set Lock screen wallpaper using Microsoft Launcher on any Android Phone. Do you use any other app for daily wallpaper? Let us know in the comments.