Keyloggers are enormously useful programs. They capture every single keystroke made on a device and place it in a log file. You can then examine this log file at your leisure.
In other words, every single message, login name, password, note, or other keystroke-related entry made on the target device will be recorded! Some people will go to great lengths to get their hands on this invaluable info.
Here are some real-life scenarios where keyloggers are indispensable:
- Keyloggers allow you to keep an eye on your employees and kids. Who are they chatting with? Are they working when they should be?
- They allow you to monitor your personal devices for signs of fraudulent activity. Has someone hacked into your phone without you knowing?
- You can figure out critical data like passwords and usernames.
Of course, not all keyloggers are made equal. Some are shams that download viruses and malware to your phone. Others steal your personal data instead of logging keystrokes.
You won’t have to worry about your personal data’s safety if you use the keylogger for iPhone from Spyic, however. It’s one of the most advanced, reliable, and trustworthy keyloggers in the market. We’ll review the product for you here:
Spyic – A Sophisticated, Multi-Purpose Keylogger
Spyic is a very popular keylogger. At the moment, over a million people from 190+ countries all over the world use Spyic. The program has won the trust of parents, employers, and even cybersecurity experts.
Not only is the app trustworthy, but it’s also very capable. It works with all the latest iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. You need next to no technical skills or knowledge to either set up the app or use it.
Spyic’s keylogger captures a ton of priceless data
What can you do with Spyic’s keylogger? A lot, as it turns out. Here’s an overview of all the data that Spyic can capture for you:
- Login credentials: All email IDs, usernames, profile names, and passwords will be recorded for you.
- MS Office logging: If someone uses Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, the data they type into these apps will be shared with you.
- Web browser logging: Is someone using the target device to surf the internet or chat online? Their surfing information and chat logs will be revealed to you.
- Email logging: If someone sends an email using a program like Gmail on the target iPhone device, Spyic will log the emails for later viewing.
- Notes logging: Spyic supports keylogging on a range of popular note-taking apps like Evernote, Samsung Notes, and Google Keep.
- Video app logging: Spyic will show you YouTube watch history. Also, comments made on videos will be saved.
- Social media logging: Finally, as a bonus feature, Spyic is capable of monitoring all messages typed on social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Snapchat.
You can use Spyic to keep an eye on your various devices. Also, if you have kids or unproductive employees, you can keep tabs on them by installing Spyic’s keylogger utility.
You can set it up in a jiffy
Some apps require an age for you to install. They also need you to be technically inclined. Not so with Spyic! The app installs in a flash and you don’t need any technical knowledge to set it up.
Step 1: Go to Spyic official website and sign up for a free Spyic account. All you need is an email ID to be used as the username.
Step 2: Purchase a Spyic monthly subscription. The Premium plan allows you to keylog one device and costs only as much as a lunch sandwich. If you want to log multiple devices, you’ll need the Family plan.
Step 3: Get Spyic up and running. You can get Spyic working with an iPhone or iPad remotely. You don’t need physical access to the target device. Simply follow the on-screen setup instructions.
Step 4: Congratulations! Now that Spyic is installed, you’ll have access to the Spyic dashboard. You will find the keylogger feature in the selection panel on the left.
Not only can you set up Spyic remotely, but you can also use it remotely! You can access Spyic’s control panel from any PC or smartphone web browser. Spyic for iOS is a fully web-based app.
You don’t need to jailbreak
With other keyloggers on the market, you almost always need to install them on jailbroken iOS devices to get them to work. Not so with Spyic, though. The app works on all iPhones and iPads – no jailbreak needed. This puts Spyic in a league of its own.
Jailbreaking, if you didn’t know, is a difficult process. It can potentially brick your phone if something goes wrong. Also, jailbroken devices void Apple’s warranty and are vulnerable to malware.
The keylogger can’t be detected
If you’re keeping an eye on your child, employee, or loved one, you probably don’t want them to know you’re watching. It’s going to put them on their guard, not to mention spoil your relationship.
Fortunately, Spyic will work 100% discreetly. Seeing as it’s a web-based app, there’s no software installation involved. You can access and control it remotely. If you’re using it to monitor someone, the target will never find out.
The keylogger offers extra features
Spyic is a full-fledged monitoring app, not just a keylogger. Unlike other keyloggers on the market, it offers a variety of extra features:
- Read texts and social media messages.
- View call logs and most frequent callers.
- Check the address book and see contact information.
- See real-time locations and location history.
- Access images, videos, and audio files.
Conclusion: Is It Worth A Look-See?
Spyic’s keylogger is one of the most advanced on the market. It’s used by over a million people around the planet. You can use it without having to jailbreak or root the iPhone or iPad. It’s discreet, affordable, and reliable.
Not only does it log keystrokes, but it’s also capable of monitoring almost everything happening on the target device. We would conclude by saying that Spyic is definitely worth your precious money and time.