There are many Android Music apps available on the market. In this article I selected some of the best 5 Music apps for your Android Devices. This list will help you to select the best app and use in your Android Systems.
1: Pandora Radio
Pandora is a free music and radio streaming application that will constantly play the songs which you like, after analyzing the habit of your listening preferences. It will create a personalized radio station, after you start the app of by telling it your choice; it will then go off in search of music that you had selected. With 10 band graphic equalizer having presets, customs presets and per song output presets it can handle wide variety of audio file formats.
- enables Pandora on your Android Phone
- existing users only have to log in
- new users can start creating their favourite radio station with this app
2: PowerAMP Music Player
This is one of the most powerful Android music equalizer application. The PowerAMP plays wide range of audio formats including mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta and wma. PowerAMP has a 10 band optimized graphical music player equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets, per-song/per-list/per-output preset assignment.
Key features of the highly customizable app include:
- Separate Bass and Treble adjustment
- Tag editor
- Lock screen (2 widget types) with optional Direct Unlock
- Dynamic queue
- Headset support, automatic resume on headset connection
Now WinAmp is found its way allowing you to play, manage and synchronize music from the main desktop PC to modern Android devices. It offers a complete music management solution with some of the cool features wireless desktop sync (Winamp 5.6 required), iTunes library import, & access to thousands of internet radio stations with SHOUTcast. WinAmp makes his own music revolution with modern genre to serve.
Here’s a list of the new features:
- Additional Free Music – listen to the newest releases with Full CD Listening Party
- SHOUTcast now available on most Android 2.1 devices
- Streaming playback now powered by a new native Winamp media engine
- Updated SHOUTcast Featured Station List
- New Languages: Simplified Chinese & Traditional Chinese
TuneWiki is the only music player with Lyrics and a Social Network for Music Discovery. It retrieves the lyrics and highlights them when the song was is being play, this is helpful for those who prefer to sing along. This is not just a music player; it can also translate the song lyrics to 40 different languages. With TuneWiki, you can find and follow friends and users to control what they are listening to in your SongBox. This also gives you the option to discover popular songs nearby and around through music maps and real-time top charts.
Features of TuneWiki:
- Android Home Screen widget
- Bluetooth wireless compatible
- Lyric subtitling for both audio and video
This app is used to recognize the song and lyrics for Androids. SoundHound will provide the artists name, the lyrics of the song and links to YouTube to the video file of the song, after listening to a short clip of the song. It is able to recognize a song/tune from even a slight hum or bad attempt to sing. The cost for the full version of this music recognition app is $4.99. If you decide to get the free version you will be limited to just 5 recognitions per month.
I hope this list of best Music apps for Android Devices will help you to choose the right one.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android