I am sure that nobody wants to miss a call, especially at times of emergency. So what can one do when their number is unreachable? This is where you need to use call waiting and call forwarding. In this guide, we are sharing how you can activate call forwarding & waiting in Huawei phones with EMUI.
Before we go ahead, you should note that this is a network supported feature. You cannot do it using the operating system which in our case is EMUI. However, network providers do plugin this feature into the OS. So if you cannot find it, its because your operator has restricted it.
Activate call waiting & call forwarding in Huawei phones with EMUI
Huawei Smartphones offers EMUI in their smartphones. It varies a lot compared to stock Android experience, and the settings are bit different.
Steps to Activate Call forwarding for Huawei phones with EMUI
- Go to Settings > Wireless and Network > Call Settings. This will list all the SIM and its features here.
- Go to the selection of the SIM for which you want to activate call forwarding
- You have “Call forwarding” option here. Tap on it.
- Now choose under which scenario you want to activate call forwarding for your Huawei Phone.
- The settings will have the following options. Always forward, When busy, When unanswered, When unreachable.
- Tap on the option which fits well in your scenario.
- Next, you can enter a number manually. You can also pick up from the contact book.
- Once you select a number, click on Turn on.
- It will update the settings, and you are done.
Note: If you have previously selected a number, it will be available. Since this is stored with the operator, it will show up even when you switch the phone.
To turn off Call forwarding, come back to the same place, and select Turn off You can also update to another number if you wish to change.
Steps to Activate Call waiting for Huawei phones with EMUI
- Go to Settings > Wireless and Network > Call Settings > Aditional Settings.
- You have “Call waiting” option here. Tap to toggle it on i.e. enable it.
- If you wish to disable call waiting, toggle the option off. Post this, you will not get any notification of incoming calls during a call in progress.
Note: Chances are you will find this option already turned on.
Enabling both of these services are very easy. Hope this guide helped you with activate call forwarding and waiting in Huawei phones with EMUI.
Call forwarding, call waiting, call barring, etc are very common now. It is available as a basic free service in most of the countries. However, always make sure that the policies did not change recently, and you know if it’s paid or free.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android