As you know with Nokia PC Suite you can connect your mobile to PC for internet. Now you can also do that in Apple iPhone using Personal Hotspot. Personal Hotspot refers to Internet Sharing feature on 3G and later. It lets you connect to your Computer and Devices via Bluetooth or USB Cable.
If you want to connect, know your Network Plans on Internet or else it will cost you quite a bit.
Steps to Set Up Personal Hotspot in iPhone:
This is available for only iPhone 3 ,iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4.
- USB cable of iPhone.
- Bluetooth Enabled iPhone
- Cellular Data Settings from Network (Internet Settings)
- 3G(OPTIONAL) – For faster Internet.
Use this following steps to set up Personal Hotspot :
- Tap Settings
4. Now go to Personal Hotspot,Turn ON ,afterwars you will see a Blue Background,It will be automatically connected to your PC
Hope it helps!
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android