A quick tip! Bloggers, especially the new bloggers, are always keen to find out when Google last crawled their site – or maybe you want to find out if their last post has been crawled.
A simple way to find out when Google last crawled your website is to open Google.com and type the following in the search bar and hit Enter:
Google takes a snapshot of each page examined as it crawls the web and caches these as a back-up in case the original page is unavailable.
You will see the snapshot of the website as it appeared on a particular date at a particular time.
This is the time and day when Google had last crawled your website.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android