If you are traveling on subways in India, that is, with Indian Railways, you might require to use specific websites and apps to find your train status or reserved seat checking. Many third-party apps like RailYatri provides the facilities to check the same right from your smartphones. However, using third-party apps or website also takes up a lot of time. Do you think about an alternative? What if you get live stats and updates about your train on your WhatsApp? We introduce you to a new bot service on WhatsApp that check Train Status and PNR on WhatsApp.
How to check Train Status and PNR on WhatsApp
The new WhatsApp Train Status and PNR Checking service just launched by the MakeMyTrip. It is one of the most extensive travel and hotel booking apps in India. Similar to their Website, as well as the native app, the MakeMyTrip allows you to check the complete information about the train you have booked.
How to use MakeMyTrip WhatsApp
Here is the simple method to check your train status and PNR inquiry using the MakeMyTrip WhatsApp Messenger Business bot.
- Save the mobile number +917349389104 on your smartphone (works on both Android and iOS).
- Open WhatsApp, make sure that you have an active internet connection. Otherwise, connect to any public Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the Floating New Chat/Contact button at the bottom of the WhatsApp Interface.
- Tap on the ellipsis (three dots) at the top and choose Refresh. This will refresh your contact list with the newly added MakeMyTrip number.
- After reloading, search for the MakeMyTrip contact you saved lately and open.
- Send any text (Eg. Hi) to initialize the bot. It will return you a message with instructions to get the train details.
- Send the PNR number to find the details and status about your ticket, train, seat and journey details.
- In case you need the complete train details, schedules, current status, expected arrival time, planned departure, text the 5-6 digit train number.
- The app will instantly reply and will let you keep updated with the updated status.
- If you want to stop getting messages from MakeMyTrip, send “STOP.”
You do not have to worry about false information or incorrect timing on the service. It is delivered with the incorporation from the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Next time you want to get the live details about the train you are about to travel its easy. Open the WhatsApp and check for the timely update. No third-party apps or websites could be productive and helpful.
Other features apart from PNR current status inquiry
Even though the app has features to check flight status, book flight tickets, book train tickets, reserve hotel rooms, and tables, the WhatsApp bot does not integrate everything at all. The WhatsApp bot of MakeMyTrip is exclusively for train passengers only. Sorry flight/bus passengers, in case you guys wanted to check the status of your trip using the WhatsApp number. Currently, there are options to check the live status of the train and PNR (Passenger Name Record) inquiry along with constant updates, until you reach the destination.
Do you more like checking train/PNR status using third-party apps or MakeMyTrip WhatsApp? Comment below.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android