Tinder is a social networking app where all you do is a swipe, and swipe and swipe. It’s a modern way to find a new date and meet new people. Well if you are already bored of it, you can choose to delete or deactivate Tinder account.
How to delete or deactivate Tinder account
Deleting a Tinder account is very easy as it can be done through the app. But do note that if you ever try to activate your account after permanent deletion, it will create a new account from scratch.
- Launch Tinder App on your phone, and sign-in with your account.
- Tap the profile icon on the top left, and then click on > Settings > Delete Account.
- Next screen will give you the option to pause Tinder for some time and also an option to completely delete the account.
- Choose delete, verify with your password and your account will be gone forever.
The pause option is useful if you are only bored out of using the Tinder app. It will stop any notification that you receive over email or app. Best is that you logout out of the app. When you delete an account, you will permanently lose your matches, messages and other information associated with your account.
Remove Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold Subscription
If you opted for Tinder Plus or Gold subscription, you would need to stop the subscription separately. They are tied with your Google Play account. So even if you delete the account, you can still be charged for the Tinder subscriptions.
- Open Play Store on your phone, and tap on the menu on the top left.
- Then click on Subscriptions and cancel any Tinder subscription you have on the list.
You can always subscribe back to them once you reactivate Tinder.
Are you using Tinder? Do you like it or are you all set to delete or deactivate Tinder account?
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android