As you all know, Twitter is an always evolving social media platform with more and more users and many other new add-ons. Nowadays, it is very common that people use Twitter to post funny GIF format media and other video contents. It has become very easier to find memes and videos based on a specific hashtag on Twitter. But there is no option to download them to your phones. This article describes how you can download videos and GIFs from Twitter.
Steps to download videos and gifs from Twitter in Android
You can find a massive amount of video contents on Twitter with different hashtags. However, Twitter application for any platforms is not providing an option to download them to your local storage. But don’t worry, there are many other ways to download them in your phone. Here we are using two methods to do that. One of them is using an online tool to download the video. Another one is using an app in our Android phones.
Download Twitter videos using an Android app
There are hundreds of apps in the Google Play store to download videos from social media platforms. However, we use an app named Video | GIF Downloader for Twitter. Because this is the easiest solution with fewer ads. Follow the steps provided below:
- Download and install this app from the Google Play store: Video | GIF Downloader for Twitter.
- Just like in the above steps, go to your desired video in the Twitter app.
- Then open the video and tap on the share button located at the bottom right. Tap on it.
- Select the downloader app from the list and tap on it.
- Now choose the target folder and select the video quality. Then it will start downloading automatically.
Download Twitter videos using an online tool
In this method, we are depending on an online tool to download the video contents from the Twitter. While there are many online tools and websites for the same, but we have taken one specific tool that is very simple and comes with no irritating advertisements etc. Just follow the steps carefully.
- Open the web browser in your Android phone i.e. Chrome etc.
- Type in this URL in the address bar of the browser: Twittervideodownloader.com.
- Now open the Twitter app in your phone and open the video that you want to download.
- Tap on the drop-down arrow in the right side of the video. Then tap on the second option named Copy link to Tweet.
- Now again open the browser and in Twittervideodownloader.com website, paste the copied tweet link in its space provided as shown in the picture.
- Click on the Download button and it will automatically download the video to your phone.
That’s it! These are the easiest ways to download videos and GIFs from Twitter in Android. However, there are many more applications and methods to do the same. Do let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android