We use Google search to find our desired pictures and photos from all over the web. It is very easy to find pictures from Google search using keywords. Have you ever thought of searching with a picture in the web? Yes, it is also possible with Google search. You can also reverse search images on Android devices
Reverse image search is pretty straightforward in a desktop browser. You can visit images.google.com and upload your pictures to search for them. Google search will show all web pages that contain that specific picture or something similar to it.
How to reverse search images on Android devices
Just like the desktop devices, you can use the reverse image search in smartphones too. Unlike the desktop devices, you will have to follow some indirect methods to use it. There are multiple methods available for you to use reverse image search in Google. Check them out:
Chrome browser and desktop mode
This is the simplest method to use reverse image search in smartphones. All you need is the Google Chrome browser app installed on your smartphone. If you don’t have it already, download it now. After downloading and installing the app, follow the steps provided below.
To search images from web pages.
- Tap on the Chrome app icon on your home screen and launch the app.
- Open the webpage that contains the image that you want to search.
- Tap and hold on the image for 2 seconds; then it will open up a popup window with multiple options.
- Tap on the option named Search Google for this Image.
That’s it. Now the browser opens a new tab with Google Images page loaded. That page will show the relevant search results with the image that you selected. It will contain a description of the picture and other webpage links that comprise this image. It will also list the images that look similar to this image.
To reverse search images from your gallery
Not only from the web pages, but you can also use the reverse search for images from your gallery. It is a little different process, and you should follow it accordingly.
- Open Google Chrome app on your phone.
- Go to images.google.com. Type this in your browser address bar.
- Then tap on the three dots icon located at the top right corner of the app.
- From the list of options, check the box associated with the option Desktop Site.
- It will load up the desktop version of Google Image search. There you can see a button with a camera icon. Tap on it.
- There you can either paste the URL of the image or upload from your gallery. Select the tab Upload an image and tap the button named Choose file.
- Now navigate to your gallery and select the desired picture. It will automatically search that image for you.
Using third-party apps and websites
There are several third-party websites and apps are available for this purpose. You can choose any of the best one for your need. Below is a list of the best reverse image search apps and websites. Choose any one of them.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android