The hustle and bustle of a city life create a lot of stress in individuals. To beat this, mindfulness meditation may be necessary. Breath, as we know is a marvelous meditation tool. So, mindful breathing offers the most basic way of mindful meditation. That said, where do we start from? Well, Ask Apple Watch! The digital wearable answers your question via its Breathe App.
The most basic way to do mindful breathing is simply to focus your attention on your breath, the inhale and exhale. It is simple and easy. Moreover, you can do this exercise by standing. The Apple Watch Breathe app guides you through a series of deep breaths. It also reminds you to take time to breathe every day.
To configure the app and start a breathing session, do the following.
Start a breathing session with Breathe App for your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the Home screen. There, open the Breathe app.
- Here, you are only required to choose how long you want to breathe so, turn the Digital Crown to set the session’s length, then let the animation and gentle taps help you focus.
- Tap Start when you’re ready. It is important to remember here that you should stay still while you breathe.
- Inhale as the animation grows or expands and your watch taps your wrist.
- Similarly, exhale as the animation shrinks and the taps stop.
- Continue doing this exercise until the session ends and your watch taps you twice and chimes. If your watch doesn’t chime, then turn off the Silent Mode.
- Once finished, see your heart rate.
An interesting feature about this app is that when the watch detects you are using the Breathe app, it automatically mutes some notifications. This enables you to stay focused on the exercise. If you move too much during a session, the watch ends the session automatically.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android