I’ve came across many people who always asked me “How do I have WhatsApp Messenger” on my iPod Touch? Most of them say they were unable to install/configure WhatsApp Messenger on their device and always asked me for solution. So this time I’ve came up with an exclusive tutorial to make WhatsApp Messenger work on your iPod Touch. Before continuing make sure you know, I’ve tried and tested this trick on iPod Touch 2G, 3G and iPod Touch 4G.
WhatsApp Messenger cannot be installed on iPod Touch since it is iPhone only compatible. A Jailbreak tweak can make WhatsApp messenger work on your iPod device.
WhatsApp Messenger can be successfully installed on iPod Touch but whenever you try to activate it using your phone number it always rejects and shows an error message “Cannot connect to WhatsApp services” to bypass this just follow the tutorial below.
Note: Your iPod Touch should be jailbreaked and able to run homebrew applications and If you have installed WhatsApp Messenger before do remove it and make sure its not installed on your device.
So let’s start with the tutorial,
Step 1: Make sure you have Cydia installed on your device along with “BigBoss Repo” (http://apt.bigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/) added to it.
Step 2: Open Cydia and search for “WhatsPad”
Step 3: Install “WhatsPad” on your device and reboot it. (Rebooting is not recommended if you are on tethered jailbreak)
Step 4: Open “Install0us” and search for “WhatsApp Messenger”
Step 5: Install “WhatsApp Messenger” from Install0us or purchase WhatsApp Messenger from iTunes Store.
Step 6: Once installed, run the app and you will need to configure/setup it. (Make sure you are in WiFi zone)
Step 7: You will be asked for country code and your mobile phone number, type the same and continue.
Step 8: If you have tried earlier you would have got an error here saying ““Cannot connect to WhatsApp services” but using WhatsPad (Cydia tweak) you have bypassed it successfully.
Step 9: Enjoy Messaging!
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android