There can be myriad reasons for deleting/removing a configured Wi-Fi connection. For instance, the connection which you were using belonged to a hotel that you have just checked out or your password is being blocked unfortunately.
Besides, it becomes necessary to remove old Wi-Fi connection setup for enabling a newer one so as to avoid any sorts of kinks in its installation process.
The given article covers some steps that will help you to delete a configured Wi-Fi connection.
- Turn-on your iPad. Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon of your iPad home screen to load the settings page and to make the ‘General Settings’ category visible.
- Tap on the ‘Wi-Fi’ option that will open up a ‘Wi-Fi Networks’ window.
- From the list, choose the connection you wish to delete or remove and tap on the pointer adjacent to conical top like icon and located at the end of the name of connection.
- You will now be directed to a new window displaying ‘Forget this Network’ button. Tap on this button and when prompted for confirmations tap the ‘Forget’ button.
Though the connection has now been deleted permanently and will no longer be able to connect your device, it will be still visible under Wi-Fi settings.
To get rid of this, turn off your iPad and re-start it. The deleted connection will not be visible now.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android