Tilt 3D is a new Firefox extension that enables a 3D visualization of a web page DOM. DOM is a shortened form of Document Object Model that defines the specification of object in a web page. (Text, images, headers, etc)
IThe idea to develop this extension was first proposed by Rob Campbell, who was then assisted by his co-developers, Victor Porof and Cedric Viver.
Tilt 3D extension also allows instant analysis of the relationship between several parts of a web page in a graphical way.
Follow these 3 simple steps to download the Tilt 3D extension;
- Download the Tilt 3D extension from a website such as github– a software developmental site and place it on your Desktop.
- Drag the downloaded file to your Firefox browser and open it. This completes the installation process.
- Re-start Firefox. Open up any web page and navigate the cursor to the ‘Tools’ menu. Choose ‘Tilt’ and use the mouse pointer to view the page in 3D.
Controls for Tilt 3D
To visualize the content of a web page in 3D, it is essential to activate a virtual trackball that rotates around the ‘X’ and ‘Y’ axis.
The virtual trackball is activated by pressing Cmd+Shift+L (for Mac computers) and Ctrl+Shift+M (for Windows computer).
Use the mouse pointer to Rotate, Flip and Pan the page.
Apart from just reading the HTML structure of a page, Tilt 3D can also change the UL’s, DIV layers and other tags into a 3D pile to encourage in-depth view.
After you have visualized the page and its contents in 3D, you can exit the 3D visualization mode by just pressing the Escape key.
At present, Tilt 3D extension works with Firefox 3.6.18 and more latest versions only. This gives you another reason to update your existing Firefox browser to experience the 3D viewing.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android